May 8, 2014

Introducing Lim Helene

Hi everyone! I am Lim Helene. Today was supposed to be my actual due date, but I came out early at 37 weeks and 6 days, on 23 April 2014. I was born at 8.27 am weighing 3.28 kg.


This is me with Mummy just minutes after I was born. Lots of people had comments about my red, sexy lips ;). 


And this is me with both Daddy and Mummy - Daddy and Mummy took this same photo with my jie-jies Hannah and Heidi when they were born as well.


When Daddy is free, he will probably blog about my birth story, just like he did for my jie jies Hannah and Heidi.

After the nurses had cleaned me up, this is how I looked.


They brought me to Mummy's room for some bonding time. One good thing about Adventist Hospital is that they encourage mothers and infants to room together, so the nurses will only bring me back to the nursery if I need to be bathed, changed or checked by the doctor. All other times I can stay in the room with Mummy if she wanted me to. It was also good that Mummy managed to get a private room which was an answer to her prayer. Daddy told her that when he went to do the admission, this was the last private room available.

The next person to see me was my very excited Hannah jie jie. Daddy picked her up from school and she came straight to the hospital to see me.



Later in the afternoon, Ah Mah brought my other jie jie to see me. Heidi jie jie was also very excited and she kept wanting to touch me :)



Mummy's office and friends also sent some lovely flowers to the hospital. The entire room was full of the fragrance of the flowers.


After 3 days and 2 nights in the hospital, we could go home. Daddy took some pictures with me before we left the hospital.



This is me asleep in my playpen at home for the very first time.


Stay tuned for more updates on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin