January 15, 2013

Studio photos

When my parents and sister were back in December, we decided to take some family photos at the studio. I bought a voucher from Living Social for RM68.00 for four 4R photos, one 8R and one 11R. The four photos would also be saved in a CD and then we pay for anything extra. They also offered one free hairdo and makeup so my mum used that. It was quite a good deal but the bridal house which offered the package was incredibly slow in their service! We had to wait to take the photos and then when we came to collect the photos, we had to wait again!

Heidi was exceptionally well behaved considering that it was her nap time and also feeding time. As usual, she was full of smiles. Hannah was less smiley and more "posey" :) Here are the photos which we took.











Heidi was going "Yay! This is the last photo and I can have my milk now!" :)


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin