June 14, 2012

Hannah's 3rd Birthday

This is the first time Mummy is trying out the new blogger post settings so things may get a little haywire i.e. the words and photos. Anyway, I am now 3 years old! I had quite a number of birthday celebrations this year. On the morning of my birthday, Nanna and Gong Gong surprised me with a pretty pink ribbon cake.  I couldn't resist taking a lick even before putting the candles on.
I really liked my cake - I couldn't stop smiling :)


We took some family photos. This is the first time my mei-mei is celebrating my birthday with me so we had a nice picture of the 4 of us taken by Gong Gong.
And all of us plus Nanna and Gong Gong too - thanks to the handy tripod.
After a delicious lunch cooked by Nanna, we were off proper to my birthday treat! Daddy and Mummy took me to Adventure Zone at Golden Sands Hotel in Batu Ferringhi. Daddy and I went on the big slides - there were another 2 slides there which looked pretty freaky - Daddy didn't dare to try them out and the people working there said I was too small to go on them anyway.
In any case, I was quite contented at the toddlers area:)


After that, we headed to the beach! Uncle Steven got free rooms from one of the beach hotels so we got a nice beach hotel stay for the weekend. Nanna and Gong Gong and Heidi was supposed to come too but Heidi was not well (I passed her my germs from my cough and running nose) so Nanna offered to stay at home to look after her. Mummy also went home at night to relieve Nanna so only Daddy and I stayed the night at the hotel.
My biggest present for my birthday came from Uncle Steven! It was a lovely doll house.
The next morning, I had my favourite eggs for breakfast before heading to the beach again :)
Oh yes, the night before, we had dinner at Mario's with Uncle Steven too. My face was grumpy because I was getting sleepy - too many exciting happenings during the day caused me to miss my afternoon nap.

After we came back from the hotel, it was time for my birthday party at home and all my cousins came over.
The party was Mickey Mouse theme which I chose myself. So my birthday cake was also specially ordered for me. Isn't is colourful?
I was very excited to see the cake.

Another family photo with my mei mei Heidi, Daddy and Mummy.

I sure had a fun 3rd birthday! Mummy and Nanna have posted lots of pictures on their Facebook, so you can all take a look at my fun 3rd birthday celebration(s) there :) Thank you Daddy, Mummy, Nanna, Gong Gong and all my friends and family for a wonderful birthday!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Shu-Yin. I just saw in your blog that you took Shern to Adventure Zone for his 3rd birthday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many presents & so many cakes! Happy 3rd birthday Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great time celebrating your birthday Hannah. We wish you all God's Blessings and May you grow up to be a beautiful lady obedient to your parents,joyful,happy,loving,healthy and wise.
    God's favour may always be yours.

    Nanna and Gong Gong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mummy and Papa, we enjoyed having you here to celebrate Hannah's birthday as well :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin